Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Do you think that Graphic Design is a true form of art?

This is a poll, so please leave you're age or at least state if your in your 20s or something.


You could also tell why or why don't you think Graphic Design is a true form of art.


When i say true form of art, i mean, gallery and Da Vinci sorta thing. Fine arts.





thanks~Do you think that Graphic Design is a true form of art?
everything is art. graphic art is just different to a Da Vinci painting as we interpret the emotions of the piece differently. there are some seriously talented graphic designers out there which deserve the credit of being called artists.





i am 16 and love painting and i study photography and graphic design at school. i live in new zealand.





=]Do you think that Graphic Design is a true form of art?
Graphic Design covers a wide variety of techniques and medium but it was also said, ';Black and White the true graphic artist works with these';. In the case of MC Escher who any graphic artist/designer would aspire to.


I personally have an eye for graphic works and looking at great examples are visually mind blowing.
Art for me is a broad term. Anything can be true art. That's just how I view things. I'm an visual artist, but that's not for me to say that visual art is the only true form of art. Performance art, art of buildings, which is called architecture, fashion design is also art... anything I see around me is art. Nature creates her own true art.
16


and I say yes.








If paint splatter, with trash (old boots, cans, can lids, doll arms,ect) NAILED to a giant canvas is considered art- then anything can be.


(one of the things I laughed at while at an art gallery)





I've also seen three white canvases at an art musiem... And they're repainted each year, so you don't even see the original artist's paint.





CX





if those are art, then ANYTHING is.








and a lot of people put lots of work and effort into Graphic Design, it's usually nice to look at-





why wouldn't it be considered art?
To me, a creation that inspires desires/feelings/emotion is a true form of art. Music is music if it is created using a computer, singing or a grand piano. I think the same is true of visual art. Even cartoons can be art.





I am over 40 and I say yes.
Of course...just because its a different media of art doesn't make it any less brilliant. Its still a unique interpretation of whats personally going on inside your head...just like Da Vinci made


20 years...Natural born media-versitile artist
theres many different sorts of art...graphic design is just one of them
Yes
yes i do think so , i am 23 . i think it is because u can express ur feelings through computer .
yup
yes
  • cash advance
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment