Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do you meet new people to form true friendships?

i just got out of a relationship where i was 10 years older then the guy i was living with.( im 39) now i feel like i dont have any friends my own age and its bothering me because i spend to much time on my own now and i hate it - i used to have friends to hang out with all the time and now it seems like everyone is gone and or has moved away. i still have my life long friends but we have grown really far apartHow do you meet new people to form true friendships?
You could invite them out to eat sometimes. That can definitely strengthen the friendship again. Since your older, I know it seems alot harder to keep friends, and when you were younger. But bringing them back together can bring good memories back, as well as the friendship.


Good luck.!

No comments:

Post a Comment