Wednesday, February 10, 2010

If I took off my shirt, sprinkled glitter on my chest, said ';this is my true form'; would you want my babies?

you're gonna get glitter in my eye and i'm going to have to dropkick youIf I took off my shirt, sprinkled glitter on my chest, said ';this is my true form'; would you want my babies?
I would definitely want to sex you up.





But not until you tore up some trees and introduced me to some crazy vampires.If I took off my shirt, sprinkled glitter on my chest, said ';this is my true form'; would you want my babies?
very much :)
WTF ¿¿¿¿????¿¿¿¿????
No. I hate glitter.
';This is what i am in the light!!!!'; Lol


Hell yeah glitter babies.
lololol twilight lolol
only if i could have some glitter too...
lol only if you can run super fast, and are super duper emo
I think not.
I'd cut your penis!
no
Well ..........Bill .......does Hillary know what you are up to ...?
.....what????
who'd want a gay man for a father?

No comments:

Post a Comment