Sunday, February 7, 2010

Lucifers retention of his true form?

Where, chapter/verse does the Bible speak of Lucifer ';The Light Bringer'; retaining his true form when he appears before God in Heaven. I know this passage exist in the King James Version for I have seen it in the past, but I can't remember the chapter or verse. Can any serious people help me out here?Lucifers retention of his true form?
www.biblegateway.com





This is the resource I always use.Lucifers retention of his true form?
I think what you are looking for is in Isaiah 14. Morning Star is roughly translated as lucifer in latin. Often times interchanged with the phrase light bringer. See below:





12How have you fallen from heaven, O light-bringer and daystar, son of the morning! How you have been cut down to the ground, you who weakened and laid low the nations [O blasphemous, satanic king of Babylon!]





13And you said in your heart, I will ascend to heaven; I will exalt my throne above the stars of God; I will sit upon the mount of assembly in the uttermost north.





14I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.





15Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol (Hades), to the innermost recesses of the pit (the region of the dead).





16Those who see you will gaze at you and consider you, saying, Is this the man who made the earth tremble, who shook kingdoms?--





17Who made the world like a wilderness and overthrew its cities, who would not permit his prisoners to return home?





18All the kings of the nations, all of them lie sleeping in glorious array, each one in his own sepulcher.





19But you are cast away from your tomb like a loathed growth or premature birth or an abominable branch [of the family] and like the raiment of the slain; and you are clothed with the slain, those thrust through with the sword, who go down to the stones of the pit [into which carcasses are thrown], like a dead body trodden underfoot.





***


This is from the Amplified bible which is not my favorite but it does add a bit of drama to the words. In this instance it does a good job pointing out that in the end Satan, for all of his power and light, will still end up an ordinary soul thrown into the pit of Hell.
Lucifer the morning star the light bringer! in the morning the planet Venus brings forth the sun! not only in the bible, but greek myths, and Babylon myths of angles and demons
1 Chronicles
Who cares. Go to your bible study with questions like this.
I have no idea
I am not sure I have heard about that but you can google it
Yeah, I saw that stupid move too. You will get the Christians all up in arms if you aren't careful!





Taoist/Atheist
try googling this? my father would know off hand
Don't allow Satan enemies tell you what he is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment