Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What is the difference between the One True God and the any other form of a Deity?

Yes we know that in the Bible even the Christian God speaks of other Gods, '; thou shalt have no other gods before me...'; So with that as your guideline you can answer to the best of you ability. Thank you for your answers, as I am researching something on my own for a friend.What is the difference between the One True God and the any other form of a Deity?
All Gods are One God...same with Goddesses just with different aspects!What is the difference between the One True God and the any other form of a Deity?
God actually talks to you, helps you, transforms you, and you have a actual relationship with HIM. He rocks ur world, like no other.
The One True God, is the only God that can give you everlasting life.





Jesus praying as recorded in John 17:3


King James Version:


Joh 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.








ESV version:


Joh 17:3 And this is eternal life, that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent.





Other verses,


King James Version


Psa 83:18 That men may know that thou, whose name alone is JEHOVAH, art the most high over all the earth.





American Standard Version:


Isa 43:10 Ye are my witnesses, saith Jehovah, and my servant whom I have chosen; that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.


Isa 43:11 I, even I, am Jehovah; and besides me there is no saviour.





Young's Translation:


Isa 43:10 Ye are My witnesses, an affirmation of Jehovah, And My servant whom I have chosen, So that ye know and give credence to Me, And understand that I am He, Before Me there was no God formed, And after Me there is none.


Isa 43:11 I--I am Jehovah, And besides Me there is no saviour.
The One true God is the God of Moses and his followers...any other form of Deity is simply someone elses God that isnt connected to Moses
Those would be 'imaginary gods' to suit the purposes of self-centered dreamers!!
The invisible pink unicorn is the only one true god. She is soooo awesome!.
Jesus -- and the Diety of God seperated in the Trinity Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.... are the same God :)

No comments:

Post a Comment