Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it true that ';YHWH'; forms a human pictogram when spelled vertically.. and if so why?

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2450/3667002906_aae0a056fc.jpgIs it true that ';YHWH'; forms a human pictogram when spelled vertically.. and if so why?
Do you know OGC also forms a human pictogram when turned 90deg. Try it out ;D





Smile - Great minds think a like ;) Either that or dirty minds hahahaIs it true that ';YHWH'; forms a human pictogram when spelled vertically.. and if so why?
How about the abbreviation for ';Oh, I see!';





OIC %26lt;-- it's a sideways human.





╔═══════════════════════════════════


║In the end, all actions are justified.


║No matter how heinous, there is always a reason


║for all that happens. And to feel anger over such things


║is as logical as being mad that apples fall to earth.


║I sought to understand everything...


║and even still, I've got a long way to go.


╚═══════════════════════════════════
Try to relax.. I prefer ';OGC'; :).


It's a man masturbating! Muahaha.


Ahem..





Lol, I totally didn't realize that Ace did it first. Now I feel unoriginal.. damn.
Very observant you could have mentioned the hebrew alphabet has no vowels too
I am sorry but the right letters a YHVH . Mike is of course correct. No vowels. They were added to the name so humans could pronounce it.

No comments:

Post a Comment